We are now accepting appointments for routine eye care.
Our clinic’s main priority is to keep our patients and staff as safe as possible during this transition. That being said, our office will be following all of the CDC, State Board of Optometry, and the American of Optometric Association’s guidelines and recommendations.
- Changes to normal routine eye care will be made and discussed at the time of scheduling your appointment.
- PLEASE do not schedule an appointment if you have been experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have had any exposure to anyone with the virus.
- We do still encourage telehealth appointments, and we highly recommend this option if at all possible.
- During this time, we will also continue to implement curbside assistance for all orders and appointment check-ins.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding through the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are so excited to see all of your wonderful faces again soon – face mask and all!! ☺
Dr. Strickland, Dr. Wally, and the staff at Oxford Eye Clinic & Optical